*Relationships and Mobilization: In the last 12 months, we’ve developed relationships with nearly 26,000+ Churches and Pastors. Of which, we’ve helped nearly 1,957 Churches across America free themselves from 501c3 and Gender Law restrictions. These 1,957 Churches are coming together in perfect unity based on our collective love for Christ and mutual edification. Each Church that stands with ChurchFreedom.org agrees to a simple set of principles: That we collectively develop and maintain relationships with one another and agree to mobilize at a moments notice for each other. This means, if their Church needs us to mobilize for them and stand in the gap for whatever need they have, that we will be there for them. In return, their Church also agrees to mobilize and stand with us as well. By us having each other’s backs, we can accomplish ANYTHING. Once a Church is apart of our network, we coordinate our messages with local leaders in your area for maximum effectiveness (political or otherwise). Each Church (regardless of their denominational affiliation) agrees that if it is within their power or authority to help a fellow Church in the collective, that they will and visa versa, all through love and mutual edification.
*Infrastructure: More than ever it is imperative that Churches have a rock solid legal and technological infrastructure. To that end, we at ChurchFreedom.org are providing every Church and Christian Leader with access to our complete Church Freedom and Corporation Sole support (which includes us voluntarily legally representing their Churches Corporation Sole here in Oregon at no cost to the Church). In addition, through the generous support of our Corporate Sponsors, we have secured the ability to reach nearly every single opted-in registered voter here in America through electronic mail. We have also been granted incredible favor with top Internet web designer and marketing expert Jonathan King from Topratedsellerdomination.com to give our Pastors that sign up through ChurchFreedom.org exclusive access to his $497 advance Internet training series at no cost whatsoever. This will freely teach Pastors how to build websites, master search engine optimization, how to build opt-in forms on their websites, donation buttons, how to master social media and much much more. With our partners, we are providing Churches and leaders with the most state of the art infrastructure to date. We are also currently working to provide our Pastors with an encrypted and secure communications network. We are working with TOP Christian private security experts to make sure that our collective private communications between leaders in the Body of Christ are kept just that: private and confidential. We will also provide ongoing training and support for Pastors for anything they might have a need with. Through love and mutual edification, we are able to freely provide this to the Body of Christ.
Here is a List of Our Goals and our Motivation:
It’s important that you know what we’re fighting for here at ChurchFreedom.org. We are solely motivated in raising up and protecting Gods people. You see, there is a sleeping giant here in America and its name is: The Church. It’s time we stood together, put aside our differences and focus on the common threat: Which is 501c3 and recently introduced Gender Laws. Here is our plans:
*Live Church Freedom “Empower Your Ministry Events”: One of our main goals is to hold a series of LIVE, “Empower Your Ministry” events in every State across America. We’re going to freely give each Holy Spirit led Church that attends these events access to our complete infrastructure and Corporation Sole support. Each Church we help will isolate their 501c3 status to the limited office of the Corporation Sole within their Church. Meaning, the Church itself will become immune to both 501c3 and Gender Law restrictions. Thus bringing incredible freedom back to the Church (a freedom it currently does not have without our Corporation Sole support). Without our support, most Churches will soon fall victim to the harsh realities and penalties of these recently introduced Gender Laws. With our support, they will enjoy all the benefits the Corporation Sole brings their ministry.
*Unity in the Body of Christ: Each Church that participates must agree to a simple principle: To love and mutually edify one another. That as EACH Church, Leader or member has a need, if it is within our collective authority (of the thousands of Churches already in our association), we will give to you regardless of your denominational affiliation. As Churches, we will support each other through absolute love and mutual edification. Now our goal is to bring the entire Body of Christ that is willing to stand together with us the same benefits, resources and strategic infrastructure.
*Mobilize: As a collection of free Churches across America, we need the ability to mobilize our congregations and communities at a moments notice. If there is important legislation that will affect the safety, security or integrity of Christian interests or values and we need 300+ Christians to gather in State Capitals around the country, then we are going to put out the call to your Church to stand with us. As we do this, we will coordinate clear instructions for Churches on exactly how to approach lawmakers. Our message to the Government is simple: The Christian Church is here to love and mutually edify the State. That as the State has a need and it’s within our authority to help as the Church, that we will! But this also needs to go both ways for the State as well. That as the Church has a need, if it’s within the State’s ability to help us, that they will be there for us as well. If we work together, then nothing will be impossible for us accomplish together. If lawmakers ignore us and try to impose restrictions on Christians and Churches, then we will unite, combine our vast resources of registered voters and use this wonderful Republic’s constitutional democratic process to our full advantage.
*An END to 501c3 and Gender Law Restrictions: Our goal is to unilaterally END 501c3 through either having it ruled unconstitutional or have it repealed by Congress. No religion should compromise its message nor its ability to have an impact on society for the conditional benefit of tax exemption. We would also see that Christian Churches and Business owners are protected from newly introduced and highly restrictive Gender Laws. These laws pose a clear and present danger to the integrity of the Church and they must be ended NOW. In addition, we seek to end what we feel is the unconstitutional authority Congress has given the IRS’s to conduct official Church inquiries and Church audits. We also seek an end to the 14-point standard test that the IRS conducts against Churches when conducting an official Church inquiry.
*It’s time to get our house ready for the Great Revival: It’s time for righteousness and Godly order to be brought back into the Church. That we lift up leaders that have a heart of love and spiritual maturity that is reflective of 1st Timothy 3:1-13. Churches where the Holy Spirit flows freely with evidence in love, miracles, signs, wonders, healings, wisdom, knowledge, prophecy, discerning of spirits, faith, speaking in tongues and interpreting of tongues. That we have Churches so full of Holy Spirit anointing, that super natural healings and miracles are a daily experience. God is separating his saints from the fakers. Those ‘seeker friendly’ Churches that have a form of Godliness but deny it’s power will be isolated and the people will testify about the great works of the Lord through the Churches that obeyed him and stood up for love and Righteousness. Every Church we help here at ChurchFreedom.org is another Church that will be apart of those that usher in the Great Revival of the Lord (the end time harvest). No more games with boards of trustee’s, no more adultery non-sense from Pastors that break faith with their spouses and go back on TV to preach, no more manipulation or injustice or a spirit of religion that has poisoned the Church. No, in this hour, the Body of Christ is being set apart and protected and all of our needs will be met for the coming time of hardship that is about to happen in this world.
Here is Everything We Need to Help Accomplish Our Goals:
Our mission is one of a critical nature. The Lord commanded that time was of the essence, so we are reaching out to the Body of Christ for some bare essential resources that we need in order for us to help accomplish our collective assignment. Currently, he is calling us to travel the country in order to hold more LIVE Church Freedom, “Empower Your Ministry” events. He showed us that there was a spirit of Revival and Boldness that he wants imparted to the Pastors attending these events. Therefor, we are seeking favor for the following items, positions and resources we need to accomplish our task with.
- We need more prayer warriors that will lift up our vision here at The Empowerment Center and ChurchFreedom.org. We need you saints to pray and lift us up for protection, favor, wisdom to carry out the favor, divine connections, resources, that we would be set apart and that every need we have would continue to be met.
- We need more Empower Your Ministry Events. We need to hold live events, conference calls, webinars and more to spread the word about Church Freedom as soon as possible.
- Wi-fi (wireless internet) connection for our events (keep us lifted up for this).
- Airline Flight tickets to each Church Freedom Event.
- Driving accommodations from the airport to the hotel (we do not care, if a local Pastor picks us up).
- Hotel accommodations (we are welcome to stay in the Pastors home to save money if need be).
- Food expenses taken care of.
- Venues (either a Church facility or room at a neutral location – such as a convention center) to hold the Empower Your Ministry event.
- Projector for the event (that connects with the sound equipment).
- Microphone for the event (that connects with sound equipment)
- Sound equipment (that syncs up with the music, microphone and everything).
- Tables and Chairs
- Sign in Sheet.
- Place Cards for donations.
- We need stationary (such as business cards, posters, flyers, new cover for our book and etc).
- Food and Beverages for the attending Church Leaders.
- Volunteers to help spread the flyers to local area Churches or invite other Pastors through word of mouth.
- Proper instructions for anyone wanting to come to the event (ushers, driving directions and more). Signs out front in the parking lot, people directing everyone to come into the right place and etc.
- We need an offering (since we’re giving everything we have away for nothing more than love and mutual edification) Romans 14:19.
- Third person Cameraperson to take both video testimonials and get Pastors to talk about interdenominational unity in the Body of Christ. How it’s important that we all come together.
- Funds to help pay for a MacBook Air.
- The title to Fortress of Peace here in Sun River Oregon (our current Head Quarters and place of refuge for other Christians that will live and serve here during the coming time of hardship).
- The Yearly Expenses for the operations of the Church paid in advance. This can include website and marketing expenses. Currently, in order to meet our goals out budget needs to be in the range of $180,000 a year (this includes operating an encrypted and secured internet communications relay between the Church leaders).
- Video editors and volunteers that are well versed in adobe Aftereffects and video editing.
- Social media experts that can help us manage our list of 26,000 Pastors, 35,000+ Fans on Facebook, our YouTube page and 18,000 followers on twitter on a daily basis.
- Branding experts that can come in and help us craft our message in the most appealing way possible to maximize our results.
- Experienced Pastors that can help give wisdom and guidance to newer struggling ministries.
- Volunteer copywriters that can report news that directly relates to Christian interests on our website ChurchFreedom.org
I pray that as you read this, the Lord would grant you blessings and favor, and that you would help mutually edify us in the support of Church Freedom and religious freedom of speech.
Here are two ways you mutually edify us:
If you would like to mutually edify us and gain access to our entire infrastructure (which includes our complete Corporation Sole support and internet marketing knowledgebase infrastructure) then please CLICK HERE.
If you would rather make a financial donation, then please click here.
Overseer, The Empowerment Center