Please listen below regarding the exciting new direction we’re taking here at The Empowerment Center Church and CorporationSole.org! In an effort to accelerate bringing forth religious freedom of speech back to America’s Churches and to help raise up the next generation of leaders for the Body of Christ, we have decided to make ALL of our Corporation Sole support related services available at no cost (though donations and or volunteer support are encouraged and greatly appreciated)! Please listen to this VERY IMPORTANT prophetic word that the Lord has spoken over regarding ALL the saints for this coming season for why we made this critical decision.
Take a look below at some of the benefits the Corporation Sole can bring your ministry:
THE BENEFITS OF GETTING A CORPORATION SOLE FOR YOUR CHURCH/MINISTRY:
- IT BRINGS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM OF SPEECH BACK TO THE CHURCH! With the use of our Church Affidavit, the internal office of the Corporation Sole lawfully separates the Church’s mandatory tax exempt status (which is mandatory under 26 USC 508(c)(1)(a)) so that the Church itself is no longer under the Jurisdiction of 501c3. Only the office of the Corporation Sole (which is the financial holdings entity that the Church owns) is under the law of 501c3. This leaves the Church to be able to freely speak on matter of great religious/governmental significance. If your Church wants to influence politics, if the Church itself wants to influence the congregation who to vote for or against any candidate running for political office, pass out political material or lobby congress it can now do so.
- MANDATORY FILING EXEMPTION: Your Church/Ministry will be MANDATORILY EXEMPTED from filling annual returns to the IRS.
- MANDATORY TAX EXEMPTION: It MANDTORILY EXEMPTS you’re Church/Ministry from ALL TAXATION!
- NO BOARD OF TRUSTEES: The typical requirement of any 501(c)(3) is that it needs to have at least 2-3 non blood-related board members (called trustees or board of directors) that have voting rights (to vote you out of your position). A Corporate Sole requires NO additional Trustee members.
- NO BY-LAWS OR CORPORATE CHARTER: The Corporation Sole also lacks the usual disadvantages of a normal corporation. It does not require a board of directors, officers, stock, bylaws, official minutes, seal, or corporate name. In fact, the seal of the Corporation Sole is the literal signature of the Corporation Sole itself!
- PROMISSORY NOTES: A Corporation Sole CAN issue Promissory Notes.
- IT ACTS AS A NATURAL PERSON: A Corporation Sole CAN Act as a Natural Person in all business related transactions.
- STATE TAX EXEMPTIONS: State exemptions can include many different things, including exemptions from sales tax, income tax, and property tax.
- YOUR CHURCH CAN FINALLY INFLUENCE PUBLIC POLICY: A true FREE Church/Ministry that has organized it’s finances with a Corporation Sole CAN allow your Church to Influence Politics and Legislation. (unlike other 501c3 religiously incorporated Churches).
- YOUR CHRUCH CAN NOW FINALLY INFLUENCE POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS: A Church/Ministry that has organized it’s finances with a Corporation Sole CAN participate and intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements) any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office (so long as the office of the Corporation Sole does not).
- YOUR CHURCH CAN NOW ISSUE POLITICAL PROPAGANDA: It CAN substantially allow your Church (not it’s 501c3 Corporation Sole) to issue political propaganda.
- NO THIRD PARTY CHURCH TREASURER: It Requires NO Church Treasurer (the Corporation Sole is now solely in charge of the Church finances) which means as a Pastor, you do NOT need to go through an appropriations committee.
- TITLE TO PROPERTY: Other Advantages of a Corporation Sole, it can claim title to real property. This is especially great for possible State Property Tax Exemptions.
- CLEAR LINE OF SUCCESSION: Property and powers of a corporation sole are transferred on the death of an incumbent to successors in the office, “not to heirs or through executors”. This is especially nice for married couples that would like their spouse to continue leading the ministry.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ATTORNEY: A Corporate Sole can Sue and be sued, and defend, in all courts, and places, in all matters and proceedings wherever.
- Bonus: you CAN receive Tax Deductible donations through the Corporation Sole.
To get started with your very own Church and Corporation Sole, please fill out the application form below:
By Joshua Kenny-Greenwood
Sr. Pastor of The Empowerment Center Church