OUR MISSION: Here at ChurchFreedom.org, our Church is being led by the Holy Spirit to help set America’s Churches FREE from both 501c3 and highly restrictive, “Gender Discrimination Laws” and to raise up the next generation of leaders for the Body of Christ. To raise up Christian Leaders that will boldly preach 100% Biblical Truth. No wavering. No fear of backlash, IRS codes, or threats from the government. Just Pure Unfiltered Holy Spirit Empowered God-given fortitude.
We accomplish this by freely helping fellow Christian leaders properly establish or financially reorganize their ministries with both a Church Establishment Affidavit and a Corporation Sole. With these two resources, a Church becomes lawfully immune to both 501c3 political restrictions and current gender identity laws. Click Here to DOWNLOAD our Corporation Sole Book called, “The Corporation Sole – Freeing America’s Pulpits from the Restrictive 501c3 Laws for Churches” This is the roadmap and ministry guide used for the preparation of ministers that will help us accomplish our goals. Make sure you read this and SHARE it with your friends on Facebook.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES: Take a look at the recent political effects of what happens when Christian Churches are barred from influencing public policy because of restrictive 501c3 laws:
- Gov’t tells Christian ministers: Perform same-sex weddings or face jail, fines.
- The City of Houston Texas has demanded that local Churches turn over sermons for examination by the state to see if the Pastors discriminated against LGBTQ individuals.
- Throughout America, the Internal Revenue Service is intimidating churches and pastors into silence on what Scripture says about candidates and elections.
- A politically appointed activist Federal Judge has ruled that ALL Christian Pastor’s mandatory housing allowances have been ruled ‘un-constitutional’.
- Elected Officials in New York have barred Christians from organizing in public schools.
- In Montana, Canyon Ferry Road Baptist Church faced election law charges after a volunteer passed out petitions to place a marriage amendment on the Montana ballot.
- In Arizona, Pastor Michael Salman of Harvest Christian Fellowship has been jailed for having Church services in his home.
- In Arizona, Gilbert city officials ordered Oasis of Truth Church to stop meeting or holding Bible studies in its pastor’s private home.
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoed SB 1064, ‘Religious Freedom Act’ meant to protect Christian corporations from restrictive, ‘Gender Identity Laws’.
- Over 32 States have adopted anti-discriminatory, “Gender Identity Laws” that restrict incorporations from discriminating against LGBTQ individuals in any form (this includes most 501c3 Churches).
- California Democratic State Senator, Ricardo Lara introduced SB 323 in an attempt to legally force 501c3 Churches into accepting homosexuals as full members to Churches or risk having their State Tax Exemption statuses revoked.
- In Illinois, the City of Carlinville refused to allow Carlinville Southern Baptist Church to use a building it had purchased for worship services.
- In Louisiana, a federal contractor ordered Calvary Baton Rouge Church to stop feeding people left homeless by Hurricane Katrina because the group offered a voluntary prayer service and Bible study.
- In New Jersey, the New Jersey Division of Civil Rights issued a complaint against the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association of the United Methodist Church for not allowing a “civil union” ceremony at their worship pavilion for people practicing homosexual behavior. This was a major victory for ‘Gender Identity Laws”.
- Pastor Ben Charles, founder of Crazy Faith Ministries has been targeted and prohibited by city officials in Olympia, Washington from feeding the homeless.
- Rick Wood, a pastor at The Lord’s House of Prayer in Oneonta, Alabama has been barred from feeding the homeless and hungry in the city of Birmingham and has even been threatened with fines and potential arrest.
- In St. Louis, Pastor Paul Gonnella of Churches on the Streets was recently ordered by city officials to stop organizing and feeding the helpless.
- Rev. Hugh Hollowell of Love Wins Ministries was recently threatened with arrest by city officials in North Carolina for feeding the homeless.
- City officials from both Philadelphia to Orlando, Florida have threatened Churches and their Pastors with arrest if they attempt to feed the homeless without first obtaining a state issued excise tax permit (in violation of Federal Law).
- Recently elected President Barack Obama has openly endorsed homosexual marriage, changed Federal laws to legally recognize gay marriage, declared that June is now National ‘Gay Pride’ month, he authorized the State department to legally recognize transgendered individuals on their passports, has encouraged more Federal grant money to go to homosexual owned corporations, lifted the military ban on homosexuals serving in our armed forces (consequently, its now being reported that the rate of suicides among veterans is at an all time high and has increased at a rate of over 44%) and he continues to appoint LGBT individuals to the highest levels Government. President Obama is also the first President to use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups. He is also the first President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act).
Elections are coming in 2016 and they WILL have consequences if we do not mutually act together NOW. For every Christian leader we help FREE FROM 501c3, there will potentially be an average of 200 to 2,000+ congregation members that Christian leader ends up reaching on a weekly basis. That is ALLOT of registered voters that could impact the next important election.
By, The Empowerment Center and ChurchFreedom.org
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown Reacts to ChurchFreedom.org - April 23, 2015
- Autonomous Navy Swarm Drone Project: LOCUST - April 16, 2015
- Testimony Regarding an Immediate Threat to the Body of Christ - January 15, 2015